- 2019 Retiree Newsletter
- 2018 Retirees Handbook (Over Age 65)
- 2018 Retirees Handbook (Under Age 65)
- MDC Jackson First Plan Option
- AvMed New Pharmacy Manager
- US Imaging Program
- Delta Dental Standard or Enriched Dental PPO plan
- Delta Dental Website
- Delta Dental PPO Provider Directory
- DeltaCare USA Standard or Enriched DHMO plan
- DeltaCare USA Provider Directory
Choose your plan. Learn more about plan highlights in the Delta Dental brochure.
Miami-Dade County provides retirement benefits for eligible employees through the Florida Retirement System (FRS). Enrollment is automatic for full-time and part-time employees.
- New Retiree Insurance Benefits Election Form - Under 65
- New Retiree Insurance Benefits Election Form - Over 65
The Human Resources Department provides centralized personnel services for all County departments.
We work with departments to identify and assist with workforce issues including a renewed emphasis on performance management and standardized discipline policies, employee development and knowledge transfer, ongoing evaluation of workplace rules, and implementation of workforce metrics to measure and analyze overtime utilization, absenteeism, appeals, payroll issues, and employee development needs.
We coordinate negotiation of collective bargaining agreements and develop viable and sustainable healthcare options. Employee programs include training, wellness and diversity.
We provide residents and employees with a means to have discrimination cases heard and resolved through investigation, mediation, and appeals.