How do I get a dog trap?

Animal Services does not provide dog traps to the public. 

Animal Control Officers may decide to set up a trap if they are unable to catch a stray dog. If the officer places the trap to capture an animal and you are present when the trap is placed, you can be trained on how to re-set the trap if it gets locked without the animal inside.

If you decide to purchase a dog trap, you are responsible for the humane capture and care of the animal or you can report the stray.

311 Only Information

Animal Services
Bronwyn Stanford, Director

Pet Adoption and Protection Center
3599 NW 79 Avenue, Doral, FL 33122

Contact Us | About Us